pleroma.site is an interactive web service, and accordingly must store some information about you in order to provide its' services.
What is stored on our servers
- Your IP address
- Your browser's user-agent string
- Your e-mail address
- A username and password that you specify
- Every message you publish using the service including direct/private messages
What is stored on your computer
- Access tokens which correspond to your username and password that you provided to us. These may, but not necessarily, be stored as cookies.
Data shared with third parties
- Public and follower-only messages you have written will be distributed to third-party instances which follow your account.
- Messages of any kind that you have written will be distributed to third-party instances whose accounts are mentioned in the message.