Terms of Service
This document is intended to outline the general policy of this instance, pleroma.site.
- Be respectful towards others as much as possible.
- Content which is inappropriate for a workplace environment must either be tagged #nsfw, or set as sensitive content, depending on the frontend used.
- Absolutely no harassment, stalking or disclosure of others' personal details (doxing). Users which violate this rule will be unconditionally banned.
- Hate speech, such as, but not limited to: white supremacy, ethnostate advocacy, discussion of national socialism / nazism will not be tolerated.
Users which violate this rule will be unconditionally banned.
- If you have trouble with a local or remote user (as a user of this instance) violating these rules, contact an admin.
In both cases, we can deal with the problem.
We would prefer if you don't contact the remote instance's admin about it, we will do so if we believe escalation is necessary.
- Mass-advertising content is prohibited.
Tastefully reminding your followers of things like Patreon or websites where they can purchase your content is acceptable, however.
- Content that is illegal in France is prohibited.
Adult content is fine, as long as it is not a solicitation of illegal services, but must always be tagged #nsfw or set as sensitive content, and
set as unlisted content where possible.
- Media containing sexualized depictions of children (including lolicon) are not allowed. Users with violate this rule will be banned.
- There are presently no content type restrictions on media uploads.
Uploading media that is malicious in nature (e.g. malware), or belongs to others without permission or attribution, may result in account termination.
Moderator contacts for violations
Our moderation team in account-alphabetical order: